Why choose Fitzrovia Personal Homecare?
We are a private introductory homecare agency. Our goal is to ensure that we introduce an experienced carer who will not only support you with your care needs, they will also have the right kind of flexible and outgoing personality to fit in with your home and lifestyle.
We believe this enables you to enjoy your independence and can contribute to your longevity as you are surrounded by everything and everyone you hold dear. The carers often become an integral part of the family because of the bonds that are formed.
We aim to ensure that our esteemed clients are offered an exclusive, discreet and efficient service by hand-picked experienced carers who will treat you with dignity in the home that you love.
We can find you the perfect carer because
- We have 27 years of experience in the care sector.
- We visit every client so that you can tell us exactly what you require from your carer.
- We have a bespoke matching service.
- The experienced self-employed carers are all interviewed personally, reference checked and we carry out a DBS check too. If they are from Australia, New Zealand or South Africa they will also have a Police Check from home.
- A 24 hour service 7 days per week, a member of the team will answer your call.
- Our carers commit to working for their clients for 8 weeks or longer, allowing you to establish a great rapport
- It is also a cost effective alternative to moving in to residential care.
- We have a wonderful network of carers from Australia, New Zealand and South Africa which continues to expand. They all tell their friends what an amazing opportunity it is to be able to work for some of the UK’s most prestigious clients.
Our success also depends on our carers and the flexible service they can offer; we will give the reassurance of finding you carers whose qualities include empathy, kindness, compassion and the practical expertise needed for the role. Not only can they assist with your personal care and companionship they can also ensure the smooth running of your household.