Becoming a Carer
Are you thinking about travelling to the UK to explore our beautiful country, enjoy the many festivals and great traditions that it has to offer?
Are you already here soaking up the culture, making the most of London and using the opportunity to travel to the far corners of Europe; adding to your ever-expanding album of photos to show the folks back home?
Being a carer can be a rewarding experience and a great way to save for all those events and countries you wish to travel to.
If the below detail describes you then please contact us:
Are you a health professional? i.e. a nurse, physio etc. or
- Have you had personal or professional experience as a carer?
- Are you kind, caring, compassionate and practical?
- Do you enjoy the company of interesting elderly people?
- If you like animals the majority of UK households have pets that need looking after too!
- Put your cooking skills to good use and learn English recipes.
- Are you a driver? If so your client will ask you to drive them from place to place giving you opportunity to visit new places and meet new people.
- Would you like to be supported by team with a passion for care and who are waiting to find work for you?
- Finally, do you have the right to work in the UK?
You would qualify to do both Visiting care in London and Live-in care nationwide. Working as a self-employed carer not only allows you to earn money for you travel plans it can be a very lucrative way of supporting yourself if you decide to register your profession in the UK.
Personal or Professional experience:
You would have the opportunity to work as a self-employed Live in Carer. This can be anywhere in London or the UK. You have the potential to earn £630.00 per week which means that you could earn over £5000.00 in an 8 week position plus you get free room and board; you will have more than enough money to go exploring!
Prior to meeting you will need to have the following:
- Proof of your right to work in the UK
- A police check from home
- A transferable DBS (if you don’t have one we can help you get one)
- Drivers licence
- A current CV
- Any relevant training certificates
- Contact details of three professional references