Visiting Care in London
If you feel you are not yet ready for a live in carer or you would prefer that flexibility that Visiting care give you we can introduce carers who will visit you in your home as often or as little as you like. They can help with the same tasks as the live in carers from as little as 1 hour to 12 hours per day, whatever routine suits you. Or if you live alone and require reassurance at night you can have a carer to sleep over or stay awake by your bedside.
Sometimes it can be necessary, depending on how unwell you are, to have a truly 24 hour service from your carers. It might be that you will need 1 or 2 carers visiting you during the day and another for the night; they can stay awake by your bedside helping you as you require or sleep in a room near to you so you can call upon them up to three times per night.
Having a visiting carer can provide you with the flexibility you need during, what can be, a very difficult time.
The carer can support you with Companionship, Personal Care or both.
- Shopping, household and personal goods
- Light housekeeping, plus washing and ironing
- Cooking healthy and nutritious meals from recipes of your choosing
- Pet care including feeding, taking your dogs for a walk or to the vet
- Drive your car for outings, to appointments, to visit family and friends or a hospital visit
- Help with your administration; managing your diary and correspondence
- Participate and share in any hobbies or interests you may have
- Caring for couples as well as individuals
- Accompanying you on holiday
- Assistance with your morning and evening routine
- Washing, showering, bathing and grooming
- Dressing and undressing
- Help with continence care
- Assistance at meal times
- Prompting to take medications
- Assistance with transfers
- Develop independence and life skills
- Managing challenging behaviours