Many of the carers we work with come from overseas and so long as you meet our selection criteria, you will be able to work in the UK and earn between £115 – £135 per day by providing compassionate and professional levels of care to our valued clients.
The costs of your accommodation and meals are covered by the client and so it is fantastic way to earn money to travel or support your family.
Before we can accept you and register, we will need to see:
- Proof of your right to work in the UK
- A transferable DBS
- A current CV
- Any relevant training certificates
- Contact details of three professional references
The Role of a Carer
- Supporting clients with Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, those at end-of-life, and post-operative needs
- Friendly companionship
- Cooking healthy and nutritious meals
- Driving clients to outings or appointments
- Helping them to continue to remain safe and well during the night
- Assisting clients with bathing, personal hygiene and toileting
- Organising and keeping their home clean and comfortable
Join our growing team of excellent carers based all over the UK.